Wednesday 6 October 2010

Wait, what?

So here I am on my 3rd post ever and I'm actually amazed people are reading it even if I told half of them to do so... it still counts.
I realised last night that I went straight into ranting without filling people in at all. Basically.
I love Gossip Girl a lot and aspire to be Blair.
I'm a self-confessed Gyllenhaalic.
Oxford = love.
I find some of my male teachers attractive.
I adore all 6 of the Saw films, yeah I know.
My dog eats raw pasta and radishes.
Jay-z is a don and finally,
I'm pretty much alone and have been for ages on the men front. Which is basically my main aggravation in life apart from the Labour party and 'free-spirited' people.
And if my friend Abi says I sound like you-know-who, I'll kill her.
So there you go anyone that gives. I'll try and be more wit-filled later.

Oh yeah, I buzz of sarcasm. A lot.
KC x

2 comments:

  1. HELLS YES for starting this blog. :) And for complaining about a lack of men (I hear you). And for shouting out to Jay-Z. Fantastic all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah PG!!! I'm so happy you read and commented :) I'm way too happy actually. I feel like I know someone in this massive world of unknown people.
    I really enjoy blogging but as I said I was a bit nervous, I'll definately keep going.
    Still visiting I'm stalking Jake whenever you update girl :)

    ReplyDelete