Tuesday 5 October 2010

Really?

To be honest, I've always been a bit apprehensive about starting about a blog purely because I never considered myself interesting enough for people to read about- not that anyone will read this, its simply to distract myself from my english essay. This blog will probably be an unread, disjointed rambling one with the occasional pimping for whatever/whoever I'm loving at the moment so if thats cool, read on, if its not... err.
I have strong opinions as my good friend Kanyin on fashion warrior will tell you but I feel we should leave the heavy stuff till later and settle with more trivial and universal matters like...
WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN. Seriously, they have all gone.
And its not just me because I have a few gorgeous friends who are single and have never had luck with boys. I don't know, maybe its just my area but really, how hard is it to find SOMEONE who takes an interest in you?
On the other hand, I have a few friends who seem to always have boyfriends and whilst I love them dearly, I can't help wonder what the hell makes me so repulsive and them so damn attractive. I guess its a problem that millions of women have every single day, everywhere and everyone seems to moan but tough, because it happens, and when it does its really bloody annoying.
I just started to indent this next paragraph so I really think I should return to writing about the First World War, however, any blogs I post from here on out will not be entirely men related since there wouldn't be much to say...its not easy.
So.... in the words of Jay I've just gotta brush my shoulders off.

But I'm far from done.

3 comments:

  1. I love you. HA.
    'In the words of Jay' hehehe you make me laugh
    I'm so proud of you TAS-CIA! YOU ARE INTERESTING GURL your name is satan! So intersting! haha big big love.
    Oh and audrey shares my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I amd having an intense Jay session at the minute. Love for hova. Im happy I've started! Im looking forward to supplying the masses... oh wait.
    I swear you share your bday with another famous person? Bitch.
    Audrey=idol.
    Your right, I am so effing interesting.
    Love yo blog gurl

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha haha hahaha.
    you my darling, are MENTAL. but i love it!
    also i think i should be getting mention soon?
    love you forever and ever

    ReplyDelete