Wednesday 6 October 2010

I actually do not understand

I have this friend. Shes pretty amazing and rather attractive ( I am in fact straight ) and she has this 'boy'. He's alright, I would get with his clothes- guilty- but not him. Everythings going darling and now hes being 'off'.

This term haunts everyone that lives. Everyone. Men and women. People being 'off' is THE MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED.

And I try to give advice but really, I'm not qualified at all because I have no experience of what shes going through so I can only offer sympathy. And sh*t advice. I find it so hard to understand why it is boys just go 'off' a girl and its something that will forever baffle me. Its also something boys don't think they do which is just as effing irritating.
For people who are lucky enough never to have encountered 'offness' its were someone is being unusally quiet or sharp or blunt or shy or ignoring you. Maybe you all lead perfect lives, or maybe your so 'off' other people never are.

Back to my friend, this boy she will never remember in 10yrs, he'll be nothing but a "hahah do you remember...?" in her future and everyone else my age futures probably. I find it hard to comprehend why his boy would intentionally or not want to eff everything up when to be honest, shes the best he'll ever get.

Everything looks perfect through rose colored glasses.

KC x ( wow I'm blogging too much tonight )

No comments:

Post a Comment