Monday 11 October 2010

"Explain immigration to the USA from 1890-1920". The essay I should be doing.

Some people don't like you, some people think your lame, sad, bitchy, pathetic, ugly, fat, embarrassing. Some people really hate you or find you intensely annoying or constantly think the worst of you. Others underestimate you or f*ck you over and around. Some types of people are rude and difficult, awkward, arrogant and wrong. There are some people that judge you despite never having talked to you and some that intentionally or not embarrass you.
There's always going to be that guy or guys that find you irritating and would 'never ever get with her' and are indifferent towards you, making you feel like the biggest 2yr old ever. There will always be that girl or group, that laughs or makes comments or is jokey in a insulting way. Those people that never know when to stop.

However, those people don't matter. I know people talk about me and I know that there are boys that used to dislike me and I know there are people that are two-faced when confronted. But I don't give a sh*t anymore because those people don't matter to me. Why do I care what you think when I'm going off to have an amazing life? You can peak to early and I'll make sure that whatever I do in later life, I won't think about those people that f*cked me over and I will gain the satisfaction of having succeeded in what actually matters. I have learnt not to care, and so should because I used to be weak and whiny until I realised no one gives. You get ahead by beating people at their own game.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

BTW, I'm not bullied. Apart from by the people that actually like me.

KC x

No comments:

Post a Comment