Wednesday 6 October 2010

Sim Card

As I get more and more popular *inmyhead* my friends are simply clamouring to be on this blog. And I understand that these posts will probably be boring to anyone who isn't my friend to read but tough, because it has to be done. :) So, once again, for my sad, depressed, lonely friend, here it is. Your blog post. LOL jk, shes got a boyfriend.
I have saved this girls life many many times. From a fire, from drowning but most importantly from storks. Lots and lots of storks
She wouldn't be here without me.
We love stuffing turkeys and Elf is our favourite film. She adores doing jigs and David Cameron is on her bed room wall.
Despite all these weird qualities, she is always there for me when I need her and for that I really appreciate her more than I probably should. Although her advice can be a bit odd (you know what I'm talking about) it is always useful and whilst she can give me no advice on men, I can analyse her personality and choices in the male species incredibly well. Ha. We are mostly very similar and I'm happy-ish with our friendship.
I don't think I can say anything else about how nice she is because I feel a bit sick.
Don't ever change honey. Jk, please do.
Her boyfriend is actually a real person as well which is just...tragic.


KC x

No comments:

Post a Comment