Wednesday 6 October 2010

And again.

I'm bored tonight so I'm blogging to the masses loads. Oh hang on...

Anyway. Since I did a post for one of my friends, its only fair to do one on my other 'friend' (she forced me to do this).
She's really thin. And really pretty and got voted prettiest in the year- I don't know why- and she's really intelligent, a bit like me to be fair.
And yet, despite all these shallow qualities, she hasn't had much luck with boys. We often spend nights into mornings talking about failed 'relationships' and everything inbetween and neither of us can work out what makes us have SUCH BAD LUCK. It gets to the point when you start to doubt your own personality and we sometimes just sit there in depression.
It's not that a man makes your life because it totally doesn't but its the feeling of rejection and not being wanted that really gets to you after awhile, especially if your friends around you are all pairing off. And when you go to see MGMT and are surrounded by kissing, hugging, vomit-inducing couples.
In fact, our time without men in our lives has gotten so bad that we actually cringe at ANY sign of affection/romance. We both make out its because its disgusting and embarrassing for them but its not, not really. Its jealousy and not wanting to see what we're missing out on.
So hopefully, me and my lonely friend will have better luck in a couple of years and marry really really amazing men. Or not. I'll keep you updated... hahaha.


By the way, we aren't actually clinically depressed single 30 something's and we have friends, lives and good fashion choices. And neither of us have cats.

KC x

No comments:

Post a Comment