Wednesday 6 October 2010

I'm getting way too type happy.

Basically, I have this friend called almost the name of an animal.
I have learnt SO MANY LESSONS from this girl and anyone other than her can too. Simply because of her sh*tty boyfriend. It's been like living my life through her and I will never make any of these mistakes.
To be frank, she deserves way better and she knows that I think this. I've expressed my views on his effing around and general 'offness'; it appears to be a constant.
But, because I adore this girl, I forgive her for her awesomely appalling choice in men and her previous mistakes because I know that when we're 60 we'll still be singing 'sunsets make her cry'.
That's all because she already knows it all.

It's a shame her BF is made up.

KC x

Omg, no sarcasm in that post really... f*ck

3 comments: